AGALI creates policy briefs, case studies, curricula, and other advocacy tools to showcase best practices and provide resources to strengthen the work of our Fellows and other global advocates for girls.
In order to view these PDF documents, you will need to have (free) PDF Reader software installed on your computer.
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
[gn_column size="1-2" last="0" style="0"]
To learn more about the AGALI model and the program’s impacts, please download the documents listed below.
- AGALI Brochure - Program overview in English
- Guatemala Achievements - Detailed program and policy results in Guatemala
- Malawi Achievements – Detailed program and policy results in Malawi
- Spanish Fact Sheet – Program overview in Spanish
- Spanish Model – Logframe in Spanish
- Impacts – Overview of program results in Africa and Latin America
- English Model – Logframe in English
- REHALI Fact Sheet – Information about the Reproductive Health Advocacy & Leadership Initiative, AGALI’s budgetary advocacy initiative
- Let Girls Lead’s AGALI External Evaluation - Executive Summary – (Full) – Commissioned by the United Nations Foundation, this independent evaluation demonstrates that Let Girls Lead’s AGALI program has contributed to improving the health, education, livelihoods, and rights of over 3 million girls globally.
- AGALI External Evaluation - Executive Summary 3 page synthesis
- AGALI Economic Empowerment Report 2013 - This report analyzes adolescent girls’ economic empowerment strategies, highlighting key findings, successful case studies, and recommendations for organizations and funders working in the field.
AGALI Case Studies
- Liberia Case Study – This case study examines how AGALI partners HOPE and THINK advocated for passage of the National Children’s Law, guaranteeing comprehensive protection for the health, education, and rights of girls and boys in Liberia.
- Guatemala Case Study – IDEI - This case study examines how AGALI partner Asociacion IDEI advocated for increased government funding for adolescent girls’ health and education programs by engaging indigenous adolescent girls as leaders in their own advocacy campaign.
- •Guatemala Case Study – CONACMI - This case study examines how AGALI partner CONACMI (The National Association Against Child Abuse) successfully advocated for the approval and implementation of a National Protocol for the Comprehensive Treatment of Victims of Sexual Violence, guaranteeing specific attention to the needs of adolescent girl survivors.
[gn_column size="1-2" last="1" style="0"]
AGALI Policy Briefs feature synopses of key laws and policies that affect adolescent girls in AGALI focus countries.
- Liberia Children’s Law
- Liberia Rape Law
- Liberia Girls’ Education Policy
- Liberia Gender Policy
- Liberia Health Policy & Plan